As we start our fourth month of Bro Sessions I felt it was time to get back to a partner style WOD. In the end it can often be more fun and slightly more bearable when you get to suffer right along side a friend. And after the mile of walking lunges I think we all might just need a hug if not some moral support for this next WOD. So here we go!
- Row a combined 200 calories
- Perform a combined 150 Burpees
- One partner will row 20 calories while the second partner performs 15 Burpees.
- Continue alternating back and forth until complete
- Complete a combined 60 Bear Complexes (155#/95#)
- Partner #1 performs 20 Sit-ups
- Partner #2 holds a plank
- If either partner stops the other partner must as well
WOD DATE AND TIME: SATURDAY 1/31 @ 1PM